Research & Resources
We want to ensure our South Maui community plan is informed by the best information available. Please explore the resources we are drawing from below!
The County is preparing resource papers to help the South Maui community learn more about housing, mobility, climate change and hazards, and infrastructure and public facilities. We will post these papers below as they become available. To be the first to know about updates like this, join our email list!
Other Plans and Resources
- South Maui Community Plan Update Public Engagement Program (PEP)
- South Maui Story Map
- Guidebook to Community Plan Designations
- Pohakea Stormwater Management Plan
- Southwest Maui Watershed Management Plan
- Kīhei Sub-Area Transportation Plan Draft Report
- Kīhei Drainage Master Plan (Pre-Final Report)
- Hele Mai Maui (2020)
- Maui Short-Range Transit Plan (2016)
- South Maui Region Parks & Open Space Master Plan (2003)